Harmons Ogden is Getting a Remodel!

August 23, 2013

The Ogden Grand Re-Opening is just around the corner! With the remodel, Ogden is receiving some amazing new upgrades throughout the entire store. Here are a few things to look for at the Grand Re-Opening, just to name a few:

• Brand new soup and salad bar, featuring homemade dressings and made from scratch soup
  • Cheese Island with new Cheese Monger, Jamie
  • Improved bakery with an Artisan bread specialist
  • Larger natural/specialty department
  • Full service post office
  • New, remodeled restrooms on the main floor
  • New look on the outside of the store, and much more!

If you’ve been through the Ogden store lately, you haven’t been able to miss the destruction, dust, and rebuilding happening. See the progress that the store has made through photos being updated to this photostream. The store is looking beautiful inside and out!

8 Responses to “Harmons Ogden is Getting a Remodel!”

• This is awesome…. But, please consider another fabulous Ogden opportunity on 32nd and Harrison. Ogden has a huge demographic that would support a middle/east bench Ogden location 10 fold over the 2nd Street location. I love Harmon’s!

Posted by Mikelle Weil | August 27, 2013 at 12:47 pm
  • It is way nice.

Posted by DeeDee Hobson | August 28, 2013 at 5:24 am
  • Where is the current Ogden Harmons? Is that the Roy store? We would support Harmons on Harrison.

Posted by Brett Dean | August 28, 2013 at 10:38 am
  • Drive from south Ogden to the Farmington store because it’s like a Whole Foods store love it!!! Wishing one was just like it here. Nothing and I mean nothing like that in Ogden and we NEED one!

Posted by Marcia W. | August 28, 2013 at 12:37 pm
  • East Bench Harmon’s would be excellent!! I support your decision to not sell cigarettes and would love to have easier access to your store. Love the produce section most!

Posted by Leann | August 28, 2013 at 6:25 pm
  • I agree… I love Harmon’s and I would love to see one at 32nd and Harrison or anywhere central east bench. I must say though that I much preferred the old produce section over the new one. Not enough room to see the available product and much less convenient to access.

Posted by Laurie | August 30, 2013 at 10:04 am
  • Harmons Ogden, also known as Five Points, is located at 145 Harrisville Rd.

Posted by Harmons1 | September 3, 2013 at 2:16 pm
  • I remember going to this store on a field trip (all the way from Logan) when I was in grade school. I thought we had landed at the Disneyland of grocery stores. I can hardly wait to see what the remodel will look like.

Posted by Lori B. | September 4, 2013 at 3:35 pm