Recipes: Cheesy Bread Twists
December 16, 2013
Cheesy Bread Twists
- 1 box puff pastry, thawed
- 1 cup Parmesan Reggiano, finely grated
- 1 egg, mixed
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Gently roll out puff pastry onto a cutting board.
- With a rolling pin, roll out puff pastry to approximately 14x10 inches.
- Brush egg onto puff pastry.
- Cut in half lengthwise and sprinkle cheese on one half.
- Next place other half, egg side down, on top of other half.
- Using rolling pin, roll to seal both halves.
- Next, make 3/4 inch slices, lengthwise.
- Twist dough and place on baking sheet lined with parchment.
- Bake until golden brown. Remove from oven and allow to cool before serving.
Harmonsgrocery.com Blog http://www.harmonsgrocery.com/blog/