Recipes: Peppermint Bark Snowflakes
December 16, 2013
Peppermint Bark Snowflakes
- 2 pounds dark or milk chocolate wafers
- 1 cup crushed candy canes
- 12 oz. white chocolate wafers
- Peppermint flavorings, optional
- Place candy canes in a plastic bag and hammer into 1/4-inch chunks or smaller.
- Melt the white chocolate in a double boiler.
- Combine candy cane chunks with white chocolate.
- Pour into piping bag or into squeeze bottle.
- Melt the dark or milk chocolate in double broiler.
- Pour into piping bag or squeeze bottle.
- Lay cookie cutters out on waxed paper lined baking sheet.
- Pipe dark chocolate into the bottom of cookie cutter.
- Allow to chill for 2 minutes.
- Pipe white chocolate candy mixture over the top of dark chocolate.
- Chill until set.
- Remove from cutter from baking sheet and unmold.
- Wrap in gift bags and tie with ribbon for gifts, enjoy with your family!
Harmonsgrocery.com Blog http://www.harmonsgrocery.com/blog/