Recipes: Tiger Butter
December 16, 2013
- 8 oz. semi sweet chocolate
- 8 oz. milk chocolate
- 12 oz. white chocolate
- 1 1/2 cup peanut butter, crunchy or regular
- In small sauce pan, on low heat, melt semi sweet and milk chocolate together.
- In separate small sauce pan, on low heat, melt white chocolate and peanut butter together. Whisk continually until melted. Remove both from heat.
- Lightly spray cookie sheet with canola oil or butter.
- Pour chocolate mixture into base of cookie sheets.
- Allow to cool for 3-5 minute until lightly set.
- Pour slightly cooled white chocolate peanut butter over chocolate and lightly tap to smooth.
- Using a skewer or knife draw lines through chocolates creating tiger strips
- Allow to cool for at least one hour then cut into desired shapes.
Harmonsgrocery.com Blog http://www.harmonsgrocery.com/blog/