Recipe: Salmon And Swiss Chard En Papillote
This Salmon and Swish Chard En Papillote recipe is simply heavenly! Watch Chef Kimberly Larsen prepare this dish on KUTV’s What’s For Dinner by clicking HERE.
You should also know that Harmons will be the first in Utah to receive Copper River Salmon next week. Make sure you ask for this fresh fish in our meat & seafood departments.
- 4 6oz. Salmon Fillets
- 2 bunches rainbow swiss chard, cut into small strips
- 1 red pepper, small dice
- 1 leek, middle section thinly sliced
- 4 cloves fresh garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, minced
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 lemons, 1 cut in half and 1 cut into 8 thin slices
- 4 stems fresh thyme
- 4 kefir lime leaves, optional
- 1/4 lemon grass stalk
- Sea salt, optional
- Fresh ground black pepper
- 4 large pieces of parchment paper, folded in half
- 1.) Preheat oven to 350° degrees. Season fish filets with sea salt (if using) and fresh pepper.
- 2.) In large medium bowl combined Swiss chard, Red pepper, leeks and garlic. Toss to mix together.
- 3.) Using bottom half of parchment, layer each parchment piece with chard mixture then a Salmon filet.
- 4.) In same medium bowl combined ginger, lemon juice from lemon halves, sesame oil. Whisk until combined. *If you would like to add spice use red pepper flakes as well.
- 5.) Drizzle the top of fillets with ginger dressing.
- 6.) Place 2 lemon on each fillet.
- 7.) Place a thyme stem, kefir lime leave and lemon grass on top of the lemons.
- 8.) Fold the other side of the parchment over the fish and vegetables and fold edges down by pinking and folding edges of paper.
- 9.) Place each pouch on baking sheet. Bake for 20- 25 minutes. Remove from oven and with a knife, slit each pouch so that the steam comes out before serving. Garnish with seasons seeds.