Looking for some fun activities for your kids this summer? How about signing them up for a Gourmet Youth Cooking Class at Harmons? With several class options at Harmons Bangerter Crossing or Station Park this July and August, we have a class for every budget and taste.
Log on to our website HERE to see a full list of classes and to sign up.
Chef Kimberly shared some of the recipes that kids will like to prepare themselves. Watch her prepare these on ABC 4′s News Midday by clicking HERE.
- 1 Lb. salmon
- 2 eggs, lightly whisked
- ½ cup flour
- ½ cup panko bread crumbs, whole wheat
- Salt and pepper
- 1. Use standard breading procedure to bread the salmon.
- 2. Drag fish strips through flour, covering lightly.
- 3. Place in eggs, then put in panko breadcrumbs.
- 4. Allow to rest for 10 minutes. This allows the breadcrumbs to stick to salmon.
- 5. Lay fish on baking sheet and bake at 375 degrees for 15 minutes.
- 6. Serve with roasted red pepper coulis and lemon wedge
- 2 red peppers, roasted, peeled seeded
- 2 cloves garlic
- ½ lemon, juice
- 1 Tbsp parsley leaves
- 1. Puree ingredients together.
- 2. Season lightly with salt.
- 1 cup vanilla yogurt
- ½ cup raspberries
- ¼ cup Harmon's granola
- 2 Tbsp dark chocolate chunk
- 1. Layer cup with a scoop of vanilla yogurt.
- 2. Top with 3-5 raspberries.
- 3. Sprinkle with a few chocolate chunk pieces