Sonoma Valley Wines Item No. SVW20140718
Class enrollment is closed.
Sonoma Valley was recognized as the ideal location to craft fine wines by early pioneers and they definitely weren't wrong about that.
Join Chef Aaron Ballard and Harmons wine educator, Sheral Schowe, as they team up to give you the night of your life! We will be turning our Mezzanine into a fine restaurant, providing wine education and food education. This wine dinner is one you don't want to miss!
Fri, July 18, 2014
6:30 PM (2 HOURS)
Harmons City Creek
135 East 100 South
Salt Lake City
Map it »
- Chef Aaron
- Amuse Bouche: Sous vide Bay Scallop with Marinated Bean Sprout
- Appetizer: Caramelized Endive with Fig-Chicory dust and candied Pistachio cream
- Salad: Broiled Citrus with Crab and Cashew Coconut Ginger Dressing
- Soup: Pork Consomme with Dumplings
- Entree: Trio of Duck, Duck Breast Medallion with Whiskey Marmalade, Smoked Duck Prosciutto, Duck Rillettes Served with Shaved Carrot Confit, Sauteed Haricots Vert, and black rice
- Dessert: Berry and Apple tart with Chestnut frangipane on Decquoise