Harmons complete dinners include everything you would need to impress and satisfy your friends and family at the celebration dinner table. To ensure your meal is hot and ready to go when you are, here are some tips for easy ordering:
- During peak holiday dinner seasons (Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year’s and Easter) orders must be placed at least 24 hours in advance. During the rest of the year dinner orders must be placed at least 72 hours in advance.
- Make sure you select the correct store. There are Harmons stores that are located on the same street or in the same city. For example, Harmons Taylorsville and South Jordan are both on Redwood Road and Harmons Draper and Bangerter Crossing are both in Draper. If you have questions about the closest store to you, or the store name, visit our locations page.
- We want your meal to be hot, fresh and ready to serve. We offer select pick up times so the delicatessen will know when to start preparing your meal. Please select the pick up time that fits closest to your serving time. Because the delicatessen can only make a certain number of meals per hour, pick up times may be limited during busy seasons. If your plans change and you are not able to pick up your order at the designated time, please call the store where the order was placed.
- Add-ons are available during the ordering process. The complete dinner, including add-ons, will be paid for through the online checkout and will not require a visit to the checkstand at the store. If items are added while in the store, those will need to be paid for at the store.
- Please no substitutions to items included in complete dinners.
- Because many different items are prepared in the delicatessen department area and the possibility of cross-contamination from the bakery department, we are unable to offer gluten free selections at this time.
- If you find the need to cancel your order you will need to contact the store at which your order was placed.