- Toss the Little Red Corvette flavor with warm pasta for a quick sauce
- Melt on steamed or roasted vegetables
- Stuff the Straight Up flavor in pitted dates for a sweet/salty treat
- Dollop Danger Zone on a baked potato as an alternative to sour cream
- Spread any of the flavors on toasted mini bagels for a filling breakfast, or top with sliced deli meat and cracked pepper for a satisfying lunch
All cheeses can be included in a healthy diet in moderate amounts, but the Dietitians Choice labels and now Healthy Checkout Lanes can help you to distinguish which ones are lowest in added sugar, saturated fat, and sodium. Check out Dietitian Ashley’s blog about Dietitian Choice cheeses for more information or contact a Harmons Dietitian at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.