Hello fall, and hello pumpkin spice everything! There are a lot of yummy seasonal treats to enjoy this time of year. However, too much of a good thing isn’t always a good thing. Switch things up with some of these healthier fall treats.
- These wholesome pumpkin muffins give you that signature pumpkin spice with less sugar and more fiber than typical pumpkin treats.
- Fruit truly is nature’s candy. Try out these easy baked pears for a lovely fall spin.
- Not a fan of pears? Check out Chef Leslie’s baked apples instead!
- Try this super-simple and delicious apple tart. It’s a real crowd-pleaser.
- This apple strudel is made with phyllo dough, making it extra light, and extra delicious!
- Apple pie chia pudding doubles as a sweet breakfast item and a sweet treat.
- Skip the sugar-laden lattes and try out some fall flavor tea products like this one.
For more recipe inspiration, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.