Harmons’ annual strawberry celebration is on! These juicy berries from California are wildly popular, but have you stopped to consider what makes them so great? One cup of strawberries (about 8) contains less than 50 calories and has more vitamin C than an orange. Not to mention, they are packed with potassium, folate, fiber, and phytochemicals to support the health of your whole body. Of course, by far the best reason to eat strawberries is their luscious, fresh, sweet-tart flavor.
From April 6 through April 12, 1 pound of strawberries is just $2 and organic strawberries are just $2.98. Enjoy the following tips and recipes to inspire your strawberry spree!
- Try Harmons strawberry parfait with crunchy granola for breakfast.
- Top yogurt with diced strawberries for an easy snack.
- Bring Harmons strawberry tray with cream cheese fruit dip to your next gathering.
- Add Harmons berry spinach salad to your meal plan for an easy side this week.
- Dress up your fruit with this quick strawberry salad recipe.
- Celebrate Spring with this strawberry margarita mocktail recipe.
- Learn how to make homemade roasted strawberry ice cream with Chef Lesli.