Harmons Daybreak Store Opens its Doors Wednesday, April 27
Twentieth Harmons Store and Second Just Burgers Location
West Valley City, UTAH (April 26, 2022) – Harmons at Daybreak opens Wednesday, April 27 at 4727 W. South Jordan Parkway in Daybreak. This newest Harmons Neighborhood Grocer, open every day from 7am to 10pm, marks an incredible milestone, the 20th location in Utah.
“We are humbled by the continued support of our customers who have pushed us to open stores across this great state,” said Harmons’ co-owner and chairman for the customer, Bob Harmon. “After years of planning, we are excited to expand our Harmons family to the Daybreak community in South Jordan. Thank you to the amazing neighborhood, city and community leadership for collaborating with us.”
Harmons Daybreak also features Just Burgers, Harmons custom burger bar. Its other Just Burgers restaurant is housed at the City Creek store. At 39,517 square feet, the store offers a full-service pharmacy, Kitchen department with chef-prepared cold and hot food items, bakery, meat service counter, fresh cut produce, café, and more.
Unique design details found at the Daybreak location:
- European style glass cases, showcasing made-from-scratch offerings in the Bakery and Kitchen
- 9,507 square foot mezzanine with comfortable seating for customers and a view of Oquirrh Lake
- Environmentally-conscious LED lighting housed in contemporary fixtures
- Stained and polished concrete floors bringing a clean, modern feel to the interior
- 100 pieces of glass on the store’s exterior, bathing the store in natural light
Most importantly, customers will find the same passion for fantastic food offerings including:
- Chef-prepared salads, sides, dips and more created from scratch daily in our Kitchen
- Artisan bread, baked every morning by our skilled artisan bakers
- Fresh salad bar, soup bar and hot entrées, a favorite with the lunch and dinner crowd
- Gourmet cheese island and olive bar, with skilled cheese mongers to help you find your perfect selection
- House-made Italian gelato
- Coffee bar, featuring locally sourced coffee from Caffe Ibis
- Certified organic produce
- Dry-aged beef
- More than 2,600 local products (and counting!)
- Harmons premium private label products
For more information visit www.harmonsgrocery.com or Harmons instagram or facebook.
Since 1932 Harmons passion for learning, growth and innovation have been the building blocks to help the company expand from a single fruit stand to 20 thriving locations, spanning from Northern Utah to St. George. Harmons is known for its unique grocery industry approach, which provides true value to its customers through fresh, local foods prepared in-store by chefs, artisans and experts; local Utah products; and an aggressive sustainability program. For more information about our stores, please visit harmonsgrocery.com.
Download the press release.