Treat your loved one to a home-cooked meal this Valentine’s Day. These recipes are relatively easy, healthy, and guaranteed to impress. If your love language is food, send this to your partner!
- Pamper your sweetheart with dark chocolate for breakfast with this strawberry and dark chocolate oats recipe. This make-ahead breakfast is perfect for breakfast in bed. Plus, this recipe can easily be made gluten-free and/or vegan if your loved one has any dietary restrictions.
- This curly crepe recipe is a perfect easy breakfast, and your toppings can be customized to the preferences of you and your loved one. In the recipe, you squeeze the crepe batter into zigzags on a hot pan; instead try making a heart shape!
- When searching for romantic at home dinner recipes, various seafood options are sure to appear. While scallops may be intimidating, this simple guide will have your partner thinking you’re a world class chef! Pair with a roasted vegetable and grain such as whole wheat pasta for a balanced meal.
- Add some surf to your turf with our steamed shrimp! Since it’s already steamed, it means less time cooking and more time with your loved one. For bonus points on plating, use two pieces of shrimp to form a heart.
- At less than 100 calories per serving (3 pieces) and fruit as the first ingredient, frozen Tru Fru makes the perfect light and sweet dessert.
- Did you know our specialty cheese department carries a variety of gourmet chocolates? Learn about the potential health benefits of dark chocolate here: Dark Chocolate: To Eat or Not to Eat? – Harmons Grocery.
Whether you want to avoid the lines at restaurants for Valentine’s Day or prefer the ambience of a quiet night at home, these recipes will ensure your significant other feels special. Don’t forget that Soap Lady has a variety of self-care items that make for a great non-food gift. If you are looking for more healthy–ish Valentine’s Day ideas, email firstname.lastname@example.org.