It’s time for Harmons 5 for $25 meat sale! This is a great opportunity to stock up on a variety of meat items. Meat is a great source of protein and provides key nutrients like iron and Vitamin B12. However, some cuts can be higher in saturated fat, which the Dietary Guidelines for Americans recommends keeping to less than 10% of your calorie intake. If you’re looking for some healthier meat options, look for our green Dietitians Choice sticker on the package. This is an effortless way to identify that the product is a healthier option as determined by your Harmons dietitians. If you’re looking for some recipe ideas for these items, we’ve got you covered!
Boneless, Skinless Chicken breast
- Chicken breast is a perfect ingredient for set-it-and-forget-it meals. Try one of our Dietitians Choice simmer sauces or marinades and place it in a crock pot or instant pot to cook.
- Leftover chicken breast shredded is a great start to a quick and easy meal. Try these sesame noodles with chicken, chicken lettuce wraps, or peanut butter chicken enchiladas.
Pork loin chops
- This make-ahead spice blend gives pork chops a beautiful yellow hue from turmeric and is lower in sodium than most prepackaged spice blends. Store in an air-tight container and use on pork chops as-needed; add your favorite whole grain and seasonal vegetables for a complete meal.
Top sirloin steaks
- Chimichurri is a sauce found in Argentinian and Uruguayan cuisine. With fresh herbs, acidity, and spice, it is sure to brighten up your steak!
- Sirloin steak is a great protein source for meal preparation such as a steak burrito bowl. Sear sirloin steaks with your favorite spice blend and let rest before cutting into cubes. Pair with brown rice, Harmons corn and black bean salad, and Harmons guacamole for a quick, balanced lunch option.