A selection of the flowery dishes we will present:
- Graffiti Cauliflower, Feta Fondue, Chili Oil, Herb Focaccia
- Heirloom Tomato, Mint, Baby Watermelon, and Nasturtium salad with Smoked Salmon and Rosewater Dressing
- Porchetta Chimichurri Tacos
- Capellini Verde, Golden Lentils, Lemon, Artichoke Hearts, Fire-Roasted Tomato, Fresh Herbs
- Champ De Fleurs – Savory Root Vegetable Puree with Beef Tenderloin, Flowers, Mini Mushrooms, Carrot Ribbons, and Beet Spirals
- Hibiscus Glazed Poached Rhubarb, Mint Gel Brown Butter Cornmeal Financier, Vanilla Ice Cream.
Seats are priced per person.
Attendees for this class must be 21 years of age or older. Please be sure to remember your government-issued I.D.
Please list any dietary restrictions in the comment section.
To receive a refund or credit, cancellations must be submitted no less than 48 hours before the class begins. Please contact the school at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 801-428-0365 with any questions.
Chef Casey Bowthorpe, Chef Nancy Carruthers, Harmons Chef
0 seats available