- Santa Monica, Ca – Sake Steamed Sockeye with Crispy Sesame Rice
- San Gabriel Valley, Ca – Duo Asparagus Salad, with Oranges
- Santa Fe. Nm – Duck Breast Adobo, Caramelized Pepitas,
- Amarillo, Tx – Tex-Mex Migas with Pimientos Asados, Frijoles Negros, Maíz Fresco
- Tulsa, Ok – Catfish, Fried Okra, Tomato Salad
- St Louis, Mo – Burnt Ends, Savory Ice Cream Cone, Potatoes, and Summer Vegetable Coleslaw
- Chicago, Il – “Heart of Darkness” Chocolate Polenta Souffle, Raspberry Coulis, Coco Powder Dust, Vanilla Gelato
All seats are priced per person.
Attendees for this class must be 21 years of age or older. Please be sure to remember your government-issued I.D.
Please list any dietary restrictions in the comment section.
To receive a refund or credit, cancellations must be submitted no less than 48 hours before the class begins. Please contact the school at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 801-428-0365 with any questions.
Chef Casey Bowthorpe, Chef Nancy Carruthers, Harmons Chef
1 seats available
Online registration is closed. Call school to inquire about availability: (801) 428-0366