We’ll be learning how to put together four different weeknight meals inspired by cuisines from around the globe. Chef Freyka and her team will guide our Junior Chefs through the process of creating delicious and easy dishes that they can recreate at home for your family with little or no help! Parents also will have the opportunity to taste and enjoy the food we will be making, as on the last day of class each Junior Chef will prepare and take home a dinner for 4. They can also share some of what they learned about the country where the food comes from!
Sign up now and get ready to take your taste buds on a global adventure at our Junior Chef Summer Camp.
Ages: 10 – 14 years old
Date: Monday June 12th through Thursday June 15th, 2023
Time: 9:00 am to 1:00 pm, daily
Skills and Techniques
- Learn fundamental cooking techniques and kitchen safety
- Discover new ingredients and flavor combinations
- Experiment with recipes from different cultures
- Work as a team to prepare and serve delicious food
- Develop confidence in the kitchen and gain valuable life skills
Our meals this week, including but not limited to:
- Italian Night – Making Pasta from Scratch, Meatballs from Scratch, Tomato Sauce from Scratch 101, and Neapolitan Cookies with Gelato
- Hawaiian Night – Loco Moco, Pineapple Fried Rice, Hawaiian Guava Cake
- Japanese Night – Creating Bento Boxes: Japanese Rice from Scratch, Tamagoyaki, Rice Seasonings, Soy Sauce Eggs, Fried Tofu, Black Sesame Gelato
- German Night – German Cucumber Dill Salad, Pork Schnitzel with Mushroom Sauce, Cheesy Browned Spätzle, Apple Strudel.
Included with camp:
- Harmons Cooking School Apron
- Harmons Junior Chef Recipe Book
- Recipes used in class
- Kid’s Club Punch Card
- Surprise Utensils
Sign up now spaces are limited and be ready to have kids cooking up a storm this Summer.
Seats are priced per person.
Please list any dietary restrictions in the comment section.
To receive a refund or credit, cancellations must be submitted no less than 1-week prior to the first day of camp. Please contact the school at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com with any questions.
Chef Freyka Nuñez Del Prado
0 seats available