Send your Junior Chef for an fun and educational experience to taste and learn how to make cuisine from all around the world! They will also get to work with peers in a safe and helpful environment, learning new skills and techniques to use in the kitchen. Chef Daniela will be making delicious international cuisine to share with all of her students! Sign up now and get ready to take your taste buds on an international adventure at our Little Chef Summer Camp.
Ages: 5-8 years old (age accommodation is available with Chef’s Authorization)
Date: Thursday, July 13th through Saturday, July 15th, 2023
Time: 9:30 am – 12:30 pm, daily
Parents are invited to join us for the last 20 minutes of class to share some of the delicious meals your kids have prepared !
Skills and Techniques:
- Learn proper knife skills and safety procedures in the kitchen
- Try different flavor and ingredient combinations
- Use teamwork to create meals together
- Kitchen games
- Explore different foods and find a passion for cooking
Our meals this week, including but not limited to:
- Tie-Dye Belgian Waffles, Chocolate Sauce, Baked Bacon Mac and Cheese
- Scrambled Eggs, Toast, Fresh Pasta with Creamy Tomato Sauce
- Baking: French Toast, Chicken Quesadilla with Pico de Gallo, Sugar Cookies
Included with camp:
- Harmons Cooking School Apron
- Harmons Junior Chef Recipe Book
- Recipes used in class
- Surprise utensils
- Field trips around the Store
Sign up now spaces are limited and be ready to have kids cooking up a storm this summer.
Seats are priced per person.
Please list any dietary restrictions, your child’s name and age in the comment section.
To receive a refund or credit, cancellations must be submitted no less than 1-week prior to the first day of camp. Please contact the school at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com with any questions.
Mountain View Village
Chef Daniela Oliveira
7 seats available
Online registration is closed. Call school to inquire about availability: 385-257-6440