Send your Junior Chef for a delicious and fun-filled experience where they will learn how to put together three different food stands, along with all the cooking and planning that goes with each. They’ll have the opportunity to work with peers to exercise team work and collaboration and learn foundational cooking skills to foster and inspire their love of cooking! Chef Freyka and her team will guide them through the process of creating tasty food and treats that they will be proud to share with family and friends. They’ll put together a together a “Mini Food Stand Extravaganza” held on the last day of camp, and family is invited and encouraged to attend and taste what the kids have created!
Ages: 7 – 11 years old
Date: Monday, June 5th through Thursday, June 8th 2023
Time: 9:00 am to 1:00 pm, daily
Skills and Techniques:
- Learn basic cooking techniques and kitchen safety
- Explore different flavors and ingredients
- Work as a team to prepare and serve delicious food the right way
- Gain confidence in the kitchen and discover their inner chef
Our three food stands:
- Mexican Taco Stand – Fillings, toppings, sides, and more!
- Juice, Drinks, and More! – Creating healthy and refreshing specialty drinks using fresh fruits, vegetables, and other nutritious ingredients.
- Sweet Tooth Stand – Learning easy baking techniques to prepare a few different treats and cakes that are great all year round!
Included with camp:
- Harmons Cooking School Apron
- Harmons Cooking School Junior Chef Recipe Book
- Recipes used in class
- Kid’s Club Punch Card
- Surprise Utensils
Sign up now spaces are limited and be ready to have kids cooking up a storm this summer!
Seats are priced per person.
Please list any dietary restrictions in the comment section.
To receive a refund or credit, cancellations must be submitted no less than 1-week prior to the first day of camp. Please contact the school at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com with any questions.
Chef Freyka Nuñez Del Prado
0 seats available