- Pasta all’ Assassina: “Assassin’s Spaghetti”, hailing from Bari, the main city in Puglia. It is a wonderfully savory dish with caramelized tomato sauce that brings out the sweetness of the tomatoes, balancing well with the spiciness of chili peppers.
- Pesto: A vibrant green sauce that originated in Genoa, Italy. It is traditionally made with fresh basil leaves, pine nuts, garlic, Parmesan cheese, and olive oil. This classic sauce adds a burst of earthy flavor to pasta, sandwiches, pizzas, and more.
- Cacio e Pepe: A minimalist pasta dish from Rome that consists of grated Pecorino Romano cheese and black pepper. The simplicity of this dish allows the flavors of the cheese and pepper to shine through.
All seats are priced per person.
Attendees for this class must be 21 years of age or older. Please be sure to remember your government-issued I.D.
Please list any dietary restrictions in the comment section.
To receive a refund or credit, cancellations must be submitted no less than 48 hours before the class begins. Please contact the school at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 801-428-0365 with any questions.
What to expect in a hands-on Harmons Cooking School class:
- You’ll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- You will be working in small groups, sharing workstations and equipment.
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours unless otherwise noted above.
- You will be standing, cooking, and working for most of the class. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back.
Chef Casey Bowthorpe
0 seats available