Northern Italy is where you tend to find more robust, rich, and hearty examples of Italian cooking, The Ligurian region in the northwest region of Italy is all about fantastic vegetables, summer sunshine flavors, and fantastic seafood, making it quite different from the rest of northern Italy. Join Chef Nancy to explore the Ligurian cuisine, the home of the famous Pesto alla Genovese. Come learn the techniques for making fresh pasta dough and a homemade pesto sauce. You will create a creamy ricotta and herb-filled ravioli topped with fresh basil pesto, accompanied by harvest vegetables— a winning combination that will delight you at the first forkful! We will also feature a lovely wine pairing with this class (non-alcoholic alternatives are always available).
- Ravioli al Pesto alla Genovese
- Creamy ricotta and fresh herb filling
- Harvest vegetables
Seats are priced per person.
Attendees for this class must be 21 years of age or older. Please be sure to remember your government-issued I.D.
Please indicate any dietary restrictions in the comment section below.
To receive a refund or credit, cancellations must be submitted no less than 48 hours before the class begins. Please contact the school at email@example.com or 801-428-0365 with any questions.
What to expect in a hands-on Harmons Cooking School class:
- You’ll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- You will be working in small groups, sharing workstations and equipment.
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours unless otherwise noted above.
- You will be standing, cooking, and working for most of the class. Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back.
Chef Nancy Carruthers
12 seats available
Online registration is closed. Call school to inquire about availability: (801) 428-0366