Classes are super fun; great for team building activity. If you have avid cooks in your team and you want a different type of event, let’s talk about making your team compete against each other.
The price of competition style is per person ($90) to ($100). This is the average breakdown of competition style, it is subject to change depending on the needs of our customers:
- each team of 4 people will receive a 40$ budget to shop
- 30-minutes planning and shopping (unless your company have different plans)
- A secret ingredient to use on the competition or mystery basket.
- Your company can decide to add to the cooking budget.
- Each station will receive a basic pantry (eggs, flour, spice drawer access, corn starch, milk, butter, grains)
- Access to all tools and equipment that the cooking school has.
- The company will bring its own judges and a speaker participant.
- Chef assistance will be proportion, as well as clean up assistance.
- plan on 4 hours approximately.
This event has been created for Heather Cruz, fro NuSkin. it includes and extra 100$ that will be used to create prizes for a winning team.
January 23 @ 8:00 pm
8:00 pm — 12:00 am (4h)
Chef Freyka Nuñez Del Prado
0 seats available
There are no current openings. Fill out the information below to join the waitlist.