Send your Junior Chef for an fun and educational experience to taste and learn how to make sweet and decorate sweet, fluffy cakes and cookies! They will also get to work with peers in a safe and helpful environment, learning new skills and techniques to use in the kitchen. Chef Daniela will be preparing light meals for her students to enjoy throughout the camp as well! Sign up now and get ready to take your taste buds on a sweet adventure at our Junior Chef Summer Camp.
Ages: 8 – 12 years old (age accommodation is available with Chef’s Authorization)
Date: Wednesday, August 9th through Friday, August 11th, 2023
Time: 10:00 am – 2:00 pm, daily
Parents are invited to join us for the last 20 minutes of the last day of class to see the cakes your kids have made as they have a fun competition with their peers!
Skills and Techniques
- Learn proper baking skills and safety procedures in the kitchen
- Try different flavor and ingredient combinations
- Use teamwork to create meals together
- Explore different foods and find a passion for baking
Our meals this week, including but not limited to:
- Cake Decoration: Red Velvet Cake and Chocolate Cake
- Butter Cream and Pastry Cream, Chocolate Ganache
- Light lunch will be provided
Included with camp:
- Harmons Cooking School Apron
- Harmons Junior Chef Recipe Book
- Recipes used in class
- Surprise Utensils
- Field trips around the store (Including the bakery)
Sign up now spaces are limited and be ready to have kids cooking up a storm this summer.
Seats are priced per person.
Please list any dietary restrictions in the comment section.
To receive a refund or credit, cancellations must be submitted no less than 1-week prior to the first day of camp. Please contact the school at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com with any questions.
Mountain View Village
Chef Daniela Oliveira
12 seats available
Online registration is closed. Call school to inquire about availability: 385-257-6440