Send your Junior Chef for an fun and educational experience to taste and learn how to make cuisine from all around the world! They will also get to work with peers in a safe and helpful environment, learning new skills and techniques to use in the kitchen. Chef Daniela will be making delicious international cuisine to share with all of her students! Sign up now and get ready to take your taste buds on an international adventure at our Junior Chef Summer Camp.
Ages: 9 – 12 years old (age accommodation is available with Chef’s Authorization)
Date: Tuesday, July 25th through Friday, July 28th, 2023
Time: 9:30 am – 1:30 pm, daily
Parents are welcome to join us for the last 20 minutes of the last day of class to share some of the delicious meals your kids have prepared!
Skills and Techniques
- Learn proper knife skills and safety procedures in the kitchen
- Try different flavor and ingredient combinations
- Use teamwork to create meals together
- Trivia and Games
- Explore different foods and find a passion for cooking
Our meals this week, including but not limited to:
- Mexican Party: Breakfast Quesadillas, Chicken Enchiladas, and Churros
- Fun Sushi Cakes: Japanese Soufflé Pancakes, Sushi Rice, Veggie Tempura, and Taiyaki (Fish-Shaped Waffle)
- Italian Delights: Italian Donuts, Calzones, Pizza, Caesar Salad, and Ice Cream with Waffle Cones
- Baking Pastries: Eclairs, Sugar Cookies and decoration
Included with camp:
- Harmons Cooking School Apron
- Harmons Junior Chef Recipe Book
- Extra recipes used in classes
Sign up now spaces are limited and be ready to have kids cooking up a storm this Summer.
Seats are priced per person.
Please list any dietary restrictions, your child’s name and age in the comment section.
To receive a refund or credit, cancellations must be submitted no less than 1-week prior to the first day of camp. Please contact the school at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com with any questions.
Mountain View Village
Chef Daniela Oliveira
1 seats available
Online registration is closed. Call school to inquire about availability: 385-257-6440