Send your Teen Chef for an fun and educational experience to taste and learn how to make street food from cuisines and cultures around the world! They will also get to work with peers in a safe and helpful environment, learning new skills and techniques to use in the kitchen. Chef Daniela will be making delicious international cuisine to share with all of her students! Sign up now and get ready to take your taste buds on an international adventure at our Teen Chef Summer Camp.
Ages: 13 years old and up (age accommodation is available with Chef’s Authorization)
Date: Tuesday, July 18th through Friday, July 21st, 2023
Time: 9:30 am – 1:30 pm, daily
Parents are invited to join us from 1:30 pm to 2:30pm on the final day to share some of the delicious meals your kids have prepared out on the mezzanine, Food Stand Style!
Skills and Techniques
- Learn proper knife skills and safety procedures in the kitchen
- Try different flavor and ingredient combinations
- Use teamwork to create meals together
- Trivia and games
- Explore different foods and find a passion for cooking
- Visit varies the department’s from Harmons to learn how food is prepared
Our meals this week, including but not limited to:
- Mexican Party: Huevos Rancheros, Pulled Pork Enchilada, and Cake
- Fun Sushi Cakes: Japanese Soufflé Pancakes, Sushi Rice, Veggie Tempura, and Taiyaki (Fish-Shaped Waffle)
- Italian Delights: Italian Donuts, Calzones, Pizza, Caesar Salad, and Gelato
- Food Stand served in the mezzanine
Included with camp:
- Harmons Cooking School Apron
- Harmons Junior Chef Recipe Book
- Extra recipes used in class
- Food stand kit, decoration, menu design
Spaces are limited, sign up now and be ready to have your kids cooking up a storm this summer!
Seats are priced per person.
Please list any dietary restrictions, name and age of your child in the comment section.
To receive a refund or credit, cancellations must be submitted no less than 1-week prior to the first day of camp. Please contact the school at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Mountain View Village
Chef Daniela Oliveira
11 seats available