- Preheat oven to 425 F.
- Make sure all veggies are peeled, rinsed, and cut into 1 inch cubes.
- Bring 4 quarts of water to a boil on medium heat. Add 1 tsp. of salt and then add cubed veggies.
- Boil the veggies for 10 to 12 minutes. Strain the veggies and cool it down with a ice/water bath to stop the cooking process. Veggies should still hold their shape.
- In bowl combine melted butter, brown sugar, maple syrup, lemon juice, minced garlic, cinnamon, nutmeg salt and pepper.
- Add diced veggies and gently toss to combine.
- Place veggies on a sheet pan, single layer, and roast 15 to 20 minutes.
- Transfer roasted veggies to a platter and garnish with fresh parsley and a drizzle of Harmons extra virgin olive oil.
In a small food processor, combine feta, yogurt, oil, and lemon juice. Process until smooth, about 30 seconds. Pour the drizzle into a container and set aside in the refrigerator.
In a large pot over medium heat, add oil. Add shallots and cook until translucent, about 4 minutes. Adjust heat to medium-high and add garlic cloves, squash, and ginger to the pot. Cook for another 10-12 minutes until squash is softened, stirring occasionally. Add in curry powder and salt, tossing for with a spatula for 1 minute. Add coconut milk and stir, allowing the milk to reduce slightly, about 3 minutes. Dissolve miso into chicken stock and add the mixture to the pot. Reduce heat to medium and leave pot uncovered, cooking for an additional 10 minutes.
Remove pot from heat and allow the mixture to cool slightly, about 2 minutes. Pour all contents of the pot into a blender and puree until smooth. Pour contents into two bowls and top each with 1 tablespoon of feta drizzle, basil leaves, and pine nuts.
Nutrition per serving: 260 calories; 9g total fat (3g saturated); 430mg sodium; 41g carbohydrates; 7g dietary fiber; 11g sugar (0g added sugar); 7g protein