- 1 lime, zested and juiced
- 1 Tbsp finely chopped chipotle chiles in adobo sauce (optional)
- Pinch of salt
- 1 Tbsp canola or olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups shredded red cabbage
- 1 carrot, shredded
- 1 bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 (15 oz) can low-sodium white beans rinsed and drained
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 4 whole wheat tortillas
In medium bowl, whisk together lime zest and juice, chipotle chile, if using, salt and oil. Add cabbage, carrot, bell pepper and cilantro and toss to combine. Set aside.
In small bowl, mash beans and avocado with a potato masher or fork. Add cheese and stir to combine.
To assemble, spread 1/2 cup bean-avocado mixture onto a tortilla and top with about 2/3 cup dressed vegetables and roll up. Repeat with remaining tortillas.