- 1 Tbsp canola or olive oil
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, stemmed, cored, and thinly sliced
- 1 carrot, shredded
- 1 Tbsp finely chopped chipotle chiles in adobo sauce, optional
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 (15 oz) can low-sodium white beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 ripe avocado
- Zest and juice of 1 lime
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 4 Harmons flour tortillas
- Harmons fresh salsa
In a frying pan over medium-high heat, add oil. Add onion, bell pepper, carrot, and chipotle chiles in adobo. Season with salt and pepper and stir to combine. Cook until vegetables are softened, about 5 minutes. Add cilantro, stir to combine, and transfer mixture to a bowl. Clean out frying pan.
In a small bowl, add beans and, using a fork, mash to a puree. Add avocado, lime juice, zest and season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
In clean frying pan over medium-high heat, add 1 tortilla and heat first side. Turn over, add 1/4 cup cheese and let melt. To assemble, top tortilla with some vegetables and spread some bean-avocado mixture onto tortilla. Fold tortilla and serve with Harmons fresh salsa. Repeat with remaining tortillas.