- 5-10 medium or large baby bok choy
- 1/4 head (12 oz) red cabbage, shredded
- 6 green onions, cut into thin 1/2" long diagonals
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 2 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1 tsp grated fresh ginger
- 1 tsp toasted sesame oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
Bring a pot of lightly salted water over high heat to boil. Blanch bok choy stems for 30 seconds. Shock in ice water and drain. Cut into 1⁄2” diagonals. Blanch leaves for 10 seconds. Shock in ice water and drain. Wring out excess water from leaves and finely slice.
Combine bok choy stems and leaves in bowl with cabbage, carrots, and green onions.
In a bowl, whisk together dressing ingredients and combine with slaw.