- 2 cans chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint
- 1 1/2 cups seeded and diced tomato
- 1 cup diced white onion
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp sumac
- 1/8 tsp cayenne (optional)
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
In a large bowl, mix salad ingredients.
Whisk dressing ingredients together and pour over salad. Toss and allow to marinate for at least 30 minutes or up to three days.
Serving size: ¼ of recipe (about 1 ¾ cups); 360 Calories; 11g Total Fat (1.5g Saturated); 410 mg Sodium; 53g Carbohydrates; 17g Dietary Fiber; 9g Sugar (0g Added Sugar); 16g Protein