- 1 cup Harmons Honey BBQ Sauce
- 2 cups Harmons shredded rotisserie chicken
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp honey
- 1/2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground white pepper
- 1 tsp celery seed
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 4 cups shredded broccoli slaw
- 4 Harmons Artisan Ciabatta Rolls split and toasted
In a saucepan over medium heat, add barbecue sauce and heat until warmed through, about 5 minutes. Add chicken and stir to combine. Season with salt and pepper. Reduce heat to low and let simmer.
In another bowl, combine mayonnaise, honey, vinegar, mustard, lemon juice, pepper, celery seed, salt, and sugar. Add broccoli slaw and toss until combined.
Divide rolls between 4 plates. Add 2 heaping tablespoonfuls of chicken onto 4 bottom halves. Place 1 tablespoon slaw on top of chicken. Top with top roll halves.
Shop for this recipe.