- 1/2 lb green beans, trimmed and cut into 1 1/2" pieces
- 1/2 lb yellow wax beans, trimmed and cut into 1 1/2" pieces
- 1 cup edamame, thawed if frozen
- 1/2 jicama, peeled and cut into matchsticks
- 3 green onions, minced
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup champagne vinegar
- 1-2 Tbsp sugar
- 1 Tbsp coarse grain mustard
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add green beans and yellow wax beans, and cook until bright and crisp-tender, 4-5 minutes. Drain and rinse with cold water. Combine cooked beans, edamame, and green onion in a large bowl.
In another bowl, whisk together oil, vinegar, sugar, and mustard until well combined. Season generously with salt and pepper. Pour dressing over beans and toss to coat. Allow to marinate for a minimum of 2 hours or overnight.