- 1 mango, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 cup sliced strawberries, frozen
- 1/2 cup blueberries, frozen
- 6 pitted dates, chopped
- 2 Tbsp chia seeds
- 1 (5.3 oz) container fat-free vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- Large handful ice cubes
A couple of hours before a workout, it’s important to hydrate and consume plenty of carbohydrates. A fruit-filled smoothie is a great way to get both.
Add all ingredients to blender. Process to desired consistency and enjoy!
Nutrition facts: 340 calories; 5g total fat (0g saturated); 100mg sodium; 66g carbohydrates; 11g dietary fiber; 52g sugar (3g added sugar); 13g protein