- 2 oz Plata tequila
- 4 oz Firebird Bloody Maria Mix
- 1/2 oz lime juice, freshly squeezed
- 4 dashes Kitchen Bouquet sauce
- 1 pinch Tajin lime seasoning
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- Lime wedge
- cucumber spear
- yellow chile spear
- jalapeño pepper slices
- Tajin seasoning for rim of glass
Add the tequila, Firebird Bloody Maria mIx, lime juice, Kitchen Bouquet sauce, Tajin, and black pepper to a shaker and fill with ice.
Shake briefly and strain into a pint glass filled with fresh ice.
Run a lime slice along the edge of the glass and then turn over onto a plate with Tajin seasoning. Turn glass to coat rim.
Garnish with a lime wedge, a cucumber spear and a skewer of pepper slices and jalapeño slices.