- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup peeled and chopped red bell pepper
- 5 large eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup grated Monterey Jack cheese, divided
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 4 whole wheat flour tortillas
- 1/2 cup reduced sodium black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 avocado
- Harmons salsa, optional
In a large nonstick frying pan over medium-high heat, add olive oil. Add onion and bell pepper and cook until soft, about 5 minutes. Reduce heat to medium, add eggs, 1/4 cup cheese, season with salt and pepper and cook, turning often, until soft and cooked, about 7 minutes. Remove from heat.
Place tortillas on a work surface. Divide eggs, remaining 1/4 cup cheese, black beans, and avocado.
Fold right and left sides inward, bottom inward, and roll away from you until sealed closed.
Per 1 svg: cal.: 330; total fat: 20g; (sat. fat: 8g); sodium: 640mg; total carb.: 22g; dietary fiber: 9g; sugar: 2g; protein: 19g