- 1 lb short pasta, such as gemelli or penne
- 4 Tbsp olive oil, divided
- 1 medium head broccoli, chopped into 1/2" florets
- 8 oz feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 cup pitted Kalamata olives, halved
- 1 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook pasta according to package directions until al dente. Drain, return to pot and drizzle with 1 tablespoon oil and toss to combine.
In a large frying pan over medium heat, add 1 tablespoon oil. Add broccoli and cook until tender-crisp, 5-7 minutes. Add broccoli to pasta and toss to combine.
Add feta, olives, remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil, and vinegar to pasta and toss to combine. Season generously with salt and pepper and toss again. Refrigerate overnight or until serving.