- 2 1/4 cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, melted
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/75 oz Chocolate Conspiracy Pure Dark Chocolate, coarsely chopped
Preheat oven to 350°. Lightly spray a 9” by 13” baking dish with canola spray.
In a large bowl, combine butter and sugar. Add eggs and vanilla and stir to combine.
Sift together cocoa powder, flour, and salt over bowl of wet ingredients and stir until flour just disappears. Fold in chocolate and pour into prepared dish and spread into an even layer. Bake until lighter in color, batter appears set and firm, 20-25 minutes. Let cool completely.