- 4 tomatoes, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Small handful basil, chiffonade
- 3 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup finely grated parmesan
- 1 Tbsp balsamic vinegar reduction
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 loaf sourdough bread
In a large bowl, combine tomatoes, garlic, basil, olive oil, and parmesan and mix until combined. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside for 10 minutes.
Slice sourdough bread into 1/2″ thick slices. Brush a thin layer of olive oil on one side of the sliced bread and place on a sheet pan oil side up. Broil in oven until brown, about 2-5 minutes.
Remove sheet pan from oven and transfer bread slices to plate. Top each slice with the bruschetta mixture and finish with a drizzle of balsamic glaze.