- 1/2 lb Harmons steamed colossal or jumbo shrimp, cut in half or thirds
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Zest of 1 lime
- 3 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 pt Harmons fresh mild salsa
- 1 mini cucumber, cut in half, halves cut into quarters
- 1/2 cup Clamato juice
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1 avocado, halved, pitted, and cubed
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
- Tostadas or saltines, for serving
In a large bowl, combine shrimp, season with salt and pepper, add lime zest and juice and toss to combine. Let sit for 5 minutes.
In another bowl, combine salsa, cucumber, Clamato juice, ketchup, avocado, and cilantro. Season with salt and pepper.
Evenly divide shrimp between 4 parfait glasses. Pour salsa mixture over each and stir to combine. Serve with tostadas.