- 1/2 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1/2" cubes
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 tsp dried oregano leaves
- 1 Tbsp olive oil, divided
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 pt grape tomatoes, cut in half
- Pinch crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh basil
- 3-4 cups zucchini noodles
- 2 oz mini mozzarella balls, cut in half
Season chicken with salt, pepper, and oregano.
In a large nonstick frying pan set over medium-high heat, add 1/2 tablespoon oil. Add chicken and cook, stirring until browned and cooked through, about 6 minutes. Set aside.
Reduce heat to medium, add remaining 1/2 tablespoon oil and garlic and cook until fragrant, 30 seconds. Add tomatoes, red pepper flakes, and season with salt and pepper.
Reduce heat to low. Simmer, covered, until tomatoes soften, about 15 minutes.
Increase heat to high, add zucchini and basil, season with salt and cook 2 minutes. Add chicken back to pan along with mozzarella.
Recipe by Heather Burnham