- 1 (15 oz) can sweet yellow corn, drained
- 1 (15 oz) can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 (4 oz) can diced green chiles, drained
- 1/4 tsp cumin
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1 orange bell pepper, diced
- 1/4 bunch fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp white wine vinegar
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
In a large cast iron skillet over medium-high heat, add chickpeas, corn, chiles, paprika, and cumin and cook until charred, about 10 minutes.
Transfer skillet contents to a large bowl and add bell pepper, onion, and cilantro.
In a small bowl, combine olive oil and vinegar. Add vinaigrette to the large bowl and stir until ingredients are coated.