- 1 lb Harmons pizza dough
- 1 ball Harmons fresh-pulled mozzarella
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- 1/2 cup finely grated parmesan
- 1 Tbsp thinly sliced fresh basil
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- Harmons marinara sauce, warmed
Preheat oven to 450°. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Cut mozzarella ball into 1” cubes to make 33 cubes.
On a floured surface, divide pizza dough into 2 pieces. Stretch and roll each piece of dough into a long rectangle, then cut dough into 2” squares to make 33 pieces.
Wrap a square of dough around each piece of mozzarella, forming a tightly sealed ball. Place balls seam-side down on baking sheet in shape of a Christmas tree (they should be touching). In a small bowl, combine egg and 1 tablespoon water and brush dough and bake until golden, 15-20 minutes.
Meanwhile, whisk together melted butter, cheese, and herbs. Brush on baked pizza balls. Serve warm with marinara for dipping.