- 1/3 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk , plus 2 Tbsp for separate bowl
- 3/4 serving Clean Simple Eats Simply Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1 Tbsp OffBeat Sweet Classic Peanut Butter
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- 1 Tbsp chia seeds
- Vanilla Stevia drops to taste
- Add the oats, almond milk (1/2 cup), and protein powder to a glass jar. Mix until well combined. Drizzle the peanut butter over the top and then add the blueberries.
- In a separate bowl, combine the chia seeds, almond milk (2 Tbsp) and stevia. Mix until well combined. Pour over the blueberries.
- Put a lid on the jar and store in the fridge overnight. Enjoy cold in the morning.
Recipe courtesty of Clean Simple Eats.