- 1 cup fresh cilantro leaves, packed
- 1 cup fresh parsley leaves, packed
- 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves packed
- 3 Tbsp shelled pistachios, toasted
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 shallot
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 1 tsp red chile flakes
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Chicken Burgers
- Canola oil
- 6 Harmons chicken ranch patties
- 6 oz halloumi cheese, sliced 1/2" thick
- 6 piquillo peppers, butterflied
- 6 burger buns
In bowl of a food processor with blade attachment, add all pesto ingredients and blend until smooth. Set aside.
Preheat a grill or grill pan to medium heat. Clean and oil grill grate.
Grill chicken patties until grill marks appear, 8-10 minutes. Turn over and cook on second side until grill marks appear and a meat thermometer registers 165°, 8-10 minutes. Transfer to a plate.
Oil grill grate and add halloumi slices in a single layer. Cook until grill marks appear, about 2 minutes. Add piquillo peppers and cook until grill marks appear, about 2 minutes. Add buns and cook until toasted, 2 minutes.
To assemble, spread pesto on one side of each bun and layer chicken patties, halloumi, and piquillo pepper slices.