- 1 jalapeno, stemmed and deseeded, chopped
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 cups cooked and cooled brown rice
- 2 cups cooked and cooled chicken breast
- 1 (15.5 oz) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 tsp each salt and freshly ground pepper
- 2 cups baby spinach
In a blender or food processor, puree jalapeño, vinegar, cumin and cilantro. With the motor running, slowly add oil and blend until smooth.
In a large bowl, add rice, chicken, beans, tomatoes and green onions. Add dressing, salt and pepper and toss to combine. Add spinach and toss to combine.