- 1-2 pt Salsa Queen Roasted Tomatillo Salsa
- 6 cups Don Julio Tortilla Chips
- 6 Oakdell large eggs
- 2 fresh green chiles, roasted, skinned, seeded, and diced
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 1 (8 oz) pkg Drake Family Farms Jalapeno Chevre
- Avocado slices, red onion slices, radish slices, for garnish
In a large frying pan over medium heat, add salsa and cook until warmed through. Add tortilla chips, and toss to coat.
Meanwhile, in a bowl, beat eggs, salt and pepper. In a nonstick frying pan over medium heat, melt butter. Add eggs and chiles and let set, about 2 minutes. Shake and stir eggs, cooking until set and soft, about 5 minutes. Divide coated tortilla chips and salsa among 4 warmed plates, divide eggs between 4 plates. Top each with dollops of chevre. Garnish with avocadoes, onions, and radishes.
Shop for this recipe here.