- 4 Tbsp chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 lemons, zested and juiced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 Harmons rotisserie chicken, cut into quarters
- 10 oz Harmons Ironman salad
In the bowl of a food processor fitted with a blade attachment, add parsley, cilantro, garlic, lemon zest and juice, salt and pepper. Pulse a few times to blend ingredients. With motor running, slowly add oil. Transfer chimichurri to a bowl.
Divide chicken and ironman salad between two plates. Drizzle chimichurri over chicken.