- Vegetable oil
- Kosher salt
- 24 large shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 1 tsp chipotle chile powder
- 4 cups shredded cabbage or coleslaw mix
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and cut into 1/4-inch dice
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 1/2 tsp fresh lime juice
- 1 avocado, thinly sliced
- 2 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- Lime wedges, for serving
In a medium bowl, toss shrimp with 1 teaspoon vegetable oil and chipotle chile powder. Season shrimp with salt.
In a medium frying pan over medium-high heat, grill shrimp, turning once, until they are browned in spots and cooked through, about 4 minutes.
In a medium bowl, toss cabbage with tomato, green onions, sour cream and lime juice and season with salt. Set tostadas on plates and top with cabbage slaw, chipotle shrimp, avocado, radishes and cilantro. Serve with lime wedges.