- 1 (16 oz) pkg phyllo dough sheets, thawed
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- 4 oz cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 (5.2 oz) pkg Boursin Basil and Chive
- 1 rib celery, finely chopped
- 1/4 tsp Old Bay seasoning
- 4 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 10 oz crab meat
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted, and diced
- 2 Tbsp snipped fresh chives divided
Preheat oven to 350°. Lightly grease 24-cup mini-muffin pan.
Lay 1 sheet phyllo on a cutting board. Brush with butter. Lay 1 sheet phyllo on top of phyllo sheet and brush with butter. Cover remaining phyllo sheets with a partially damp towel. Cut 2 1/2” squares out of phyllo (about 15 squares per sheet) and place each square in pan holes. Repeat until all holes are filled with phyllo. Gently press dough into each hole, touching bottoms of pan. Bake until golden, about 4 minutes. Let cool.
In a bowl, combine cream cheese and Boursin and mix until smooth. Add celery, Old Bay, lemon juice, 1 tablespoon chives, salt, and pepper. Add crab meat and fold to combine. Refrigerate, covered, about 30 minutes. Remove mixture 20 minutes before filling. Fill shells with crab mixture. Garnish with remaining 1 tablespoon chives and avocado.