- 1 cup heavy cream
- 4 oz jumbo lump crab meat
- 2 oz brie
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh chives, plus more for garnish
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbsp panko (dried breadcrumbs)
- Warm bread
Preheat broiler to high.
In a small saucepan over medium-high heat, bring cream to a boil. Cook until reduced by half, 5–7 minutes. Add crabmeat and simmer until warmed through, about 2 minutes.
Remove from heat; gently fold in brie and chives and season to taste with salt and pepper. Transfer to a 12 ounce baking dish and sprinkle parmesan over in a very fine layer, then panko. Broil until cheese is golden brown, about 1 minute. Garnish with more chives and serve with warm bread.